Dr. Cameron Levac was born and raised in Kingston, ON and has recently returned home after completing his dental degree in Saskatoon, SK. He knew that a career in dentistry was meant for him from a young age. He sees dentistry as a delicate balance between science and creativity, which allows him to combine his attention to detail with his technical science background, all while optimizing patients’ oral health. He looks forward to the opportunity to build long lasting relationships with his patients while helping them meet their oral health goals, each and every day. Dr. Levac is a family-centred dentist who strives to provide high quality dental care to patients of all ages. He takes pride to ensure that each dental visit is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Bachelor of Science (BScH) in Life Science at Queen’s University (2015)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Biochemistry at Western University (2017)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) at the University of Saskatchewan (2021)
- Ontario Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
Outside the Office
After living away from Kingston for the past six years while completing his education, Dr. Levac is excited to be back in his hometown with his wife, Meredith and their young family. When he is not working, he can be found on the golf course, enjoying the outdoors at the family cottage or enjoying the local restaurants that Kingston has to offer. Dr. Levac also enjoys running, playing squash, curling, and chasing his toddler around the house.